Keeping Passengers and Staff Safe and Healthy:
Updated June 14th, 2021:
Based on current Maine CDC mandates we currently operating boat cruises at full capacity. If you would like more information, please email us at email@example.com.
We will update our policies as necessary based on current federal maritime mandates. Please continue to read through policies below.
In consideration of the the health and safety of both our passengers and staff, we have the following Covid-19 policies in place:
Face masks are required inside the cabins regardless of vaccination status.
1. A child under the age of two (2) years.
2. A person with a disability who cannot wear a mask, or cannot safely wear a mask, because of the disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.).
3. Actively eating and drinking for short periods of time.
Face masks must cover both your mouth and nose.
Please use hand sanitizing stations located on vessel and in gift shop.
We encourage you to book your cruise/tour online. Please print out your ticket or have on your mobile device available to check you in while boarding.
We ask if you or a member of your party are not feeling well or have been in recent contact with someone with Covid-19 please postpone travel and visitation for the safety of other passengers and our staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 288-2386.
Vessels + Facilities:
- Increased and frequent cleaning and sanitizing on high-touch surfaces and common areas during and before cruises.
- PPE for all employees. Masks are required to be worn by all staff and crew while in the cabins.
- Sanitizing stations located through out ticket office/gift shop and vessels.
Early and online reservations will be strongly recommended as trips could fill up very quickly. We also cannot guarantee re-bookings/rescheduling for trips that are cancelled as a result of weather conditions, impacts of the pandemic, or changes to patron's travel plans, due to boat capacities and potentially high demand our visitation and reservations. We are projecting a very busy season, so please be sure to plan ahead!
Refunds will be given if your scheduled cruise is cancelled due to weather or Covid-19 related impacts to cruise schedules. Please visit or call the ticket office to receive your refund. It may take up to 7 business days for your refund to post to your account.
Please note, if cruises are modified or cancelled due to Covid-19 or weather, Bar Harbor Whale Watch Co. is not responsible for changes or interruptions in patron’s travel plans including accommodation fees and transportation fees.